Associates and Senior Associates
We are recuiting Legal Associates to undertake fee-earning work and provide profitable contributions to these Practice Area.
Dept / Practice Area:
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- To manage all client work allocated by Supervising Partner or other partners.
- To ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and costs.
- To exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner at all times.
- To ensure confidentiality and security of all of the Firm’s and client documentation and information.
- To achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording.
- To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel of the Firm.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- To supervise, support and develop immediate support staff.
- To take responsibility for and attend to self-development.
- In conjunction with the Firm, to comply with the relevant training requirements of the Law Society and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
- In liaison with the Head of Department and other partners, to be active in promoting the services of the Firm and its image and ethos.
- Admission as an Advocate & Solicitor of Singapore
- Either minimum of 5 to 7 years’ post-admission experience in Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice area or minimum of 4 to 7 years’ post-admission experience in Corporate practice area
- Strong commercial sense
Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver quality work under pressure and within deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build good working relationships with people at all levels
- A team player