The Legal Secretary will be responsible for day-to-day general administrative and legal documentation support to Lawyers in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice:
Dept / Practice Area
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- File Opening Procedures, including conflict checks and client / matter data input
- Assist in the drafting of Draft Legal documents
- Attending to routine client enquiries and communications.
- Preparing invoices and statements of accounts
- Scheduling appointments and diary entries for Key Dates
- Managing matter deadlines, monitoring progress of matter and generating matter status reports
- Managing case closure and archiving process.
- Case preparation
- Conducting research work.
- Handle legal related queries.
- Filing of documents via e-Litigation
- Providing administrative support to lawyers
- Such other responsibilities as the Lawyers may assign from time to time
- IT savvy (Mircosoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and etc)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a Law Firm preferred
- Preferably with Corporate or Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice area
- Display a pleasant, but confident manner in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Efficient and well organized, able to work under pressure and strict timelines
- Minimum educational qualification, O'Level or Diploma in Law & Management from a recognised institution